- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Jandy LJ400N Digital Lite2 LJ400 BTU Heater, Natural Gas
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Pool HeatersView all items in this category
Jandys expertise in electronics has been added to the design of the new, technologically advanced Lite 2 heaters. Built for dependability and efficiency, the Lite Two is one of the most reliable heaters on the market. High-performance insulation and efficient operation make this heater an excellent value. The Lite2's copper heat exchanger and Flo-Thru baffles allow for efficient heat transfer, lowering your operating costs and extending your swimming season. Ceramic fiber combustion chamber contributes to a lighter weight and more compact design. The LJ 400 has easy, programmable features that make life around the pool more enjoyable. Its liquid crystal digital display features options that include pump control, dual temperature control, built-in freeze protection and advanced heater diagnostics. Reliable, self cleaning hot surface ignition systems provide trouble free operation on LD and LJ models season after season.LJ DisplayDue to the fact that this heater is MADE TO ORDER, allow at least 10 days for assembly. If a return is requested and accepted there will be a substantial restocking fee. Please be sure to choose the correct heater before purchasing.IMPORTANT NOTE: This heater can take up to 10 days to be built, because it is MADE TO ORDER. For this reason, if return is requested and accepted there will be a substantial restocking fee. Please be sure to choose the correct heater before purchasing.
- Liquid Crystal Digital Display with Programmable Pump Control, Dual Temperature Control, Built-In Freeze Protection and Advanced Heater Diagnostics
- Self Cleaning
- Hot Surface Ignition, which Provides Quick Start-Up Every Time and Prevents Sooting
- No Burner Tray Removal Required and Igniter Easily Replaced with One Screw
- Flo-Thru Baffles allow for Efficient Heat Transfer
- Ceramic Fiber Combustion Chamber
- High-Performance Insulation
- Heater is built when your order is placed; can take up to 10 days
- BTHU Input, 1000s (kcal): 400 (101.0)
- Width: 31 3/4", 60.6cm
- Vent Diameter: 9", 22.9cm
- Outdoor Stack: 13 1/4", 34cm
- Indoor Stack: 27 1/2", 69.9cm
- 1 year warranty through manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.