- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Jandy EHE350NB Hi-E2 Heater for Residential Use - Natural Gas, 350K BTU
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
- This heater is not for use in the state of California
About The Jandy EHE350NB Hi-E2 Heater for Residential Use - Natural Gas, 350K BTU
The Jandy EHE350NB Hi-E2 Residential Heater is a highly efficient gas-fired pool and spa heater that is ideal for residential applications. The Jandy EHE350NB Hi-E2 Residential Heater features a combustion system that includes a heat exchanger that extracts 95 percent of the energy produced by the gas fuel. The Jandy EHE350NB Hi-E2 Residential Heater has no standing pilot burner. The Jandy EHE350NB Hi-E2 Residential Heater surpasses the requirements of energy conservation regulations in every state that requires that the pool heater has an intermittent ignition. The Jandy EHE350NB Hi-E2 Residential Heater has been designed to operate in conventional swimming pool and spa equipment arrangements. The Jandy EHE350NB Hi-E2 Residential Heater has a versatile FlexTemp dual-thermostat control system for pool and spa combination.
The Jandy EHE350NB Hi-E2 Residential Heater has been certified by CSA International to work in compliance the latest applicable standards. The Jandy EHE350NB Hi-E2 Residential Heater is designed specifically to provide heat to fresh water swimming pools and spas. With proper installation and care the Jandy EHE350NB Hi-E2 Residential Heater will provide you with reliable service with low operating costs. The Jandy EHE350NB Hi-E2 Residential Heater is a great choice for pools and spas where economic operation is ideal or you may have an extended swimming season. The Jandy EHE350NB Hi-E2 Residential Heater has an efficiency rating that far surpasses all other heaters, and maintains pool temperature in any weather.
Do not use it to maintain pool or spa water temperature below 70 degrees F or as a heating boiler or general service water heater or to heat salt water. For special applications, consult your Jandy dealer.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This heater can take up to 10 days to be built, because it is MADE TO ORDER. For this reason, if return is requested and accepted there will be a substantial restocking fee. Please be sure to choose the correct heater before purchasing.Basic Pool & Spa Combination Plumbing DiagramFor Help Choosing What Size Pool Heater is Right for You, Use Our Pool Heater BTU Calculator.
- For Residential Purposes
- Copper Tubes with Bronze Headers
- 95% Heating Efficiency Rating
- Lowest NOx Emissions in the Industry
- No Costly Add-Ons
- Unique Air Forced System
- Dual Thermostat Controls
- Compact Design is Safe and Easy to Maintain
- Hot Surface Self Cleaning Ignition System
- No Pilot Light
- High-Tech Composite Materials and Quality Construction
- Requires 115V 60Hz Electrical Power
- For Indoor or Outdoor, New Construction or Retrofit uses
- Ideal for Residential and Commercial Applications
- British Thermal Unit: 350,000 BTU
- Voltage: 115V
- Hertz: 60Hz
- 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.