- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Jandy EHE350NC Hi-E2 Heater for Commercial Use - Natural Gas, 350K BTU
Earn 521 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
The Jandy EHE350NC Hi-E2 gas pool heater is a highly efficient gas-fired pool and spa heater that has been ASME tested and certified for use in commercial applications. The Jandy EHE350NC Hi-E2 Commercial Heater is also certified by CSA International to work in compliance with the latest applicable industry standards. The Jandy EHE350NC Hi-E2 Commercial Heater features a combustion system that includes a heat exchanger that extracts 95 percent of the energy produced by the gas fuel. The Jandy EHE350NC Hi-E2 Commercial Heater has no standing pilot burner. The Jandy EHE350NC Hi-E2 Commercial Heater surpasses the requirements of energy conservation regulations in every state that requires that the pool heater has an intermittent ignition. The Jandy EHE350NC Hi-E2 Commercial Heater has been designed to operate in conventional swimming pool and spa equipment arrangements. The Jandy EHE350NC Hi-E2 Commercial Heater has a versatile FlexTemp dual-thermostat control system for pool and spa combination.
The Jandy EHE350NC Hi-E2 Commercial Heater is designed specifically to provide heat to fresh water swimming pools and spas. With proper installation and care the Jandy EHE350NC Hi-E2 Commercial Heater will provide you with reliable service with low operating costs. The Jandy EHE350NC Hi-E2 Commercial Heater is a great choice for pools and spas where economic operation is ideal or you may have an extended swimming season. The Jandy EHE350NC Hi-E2 Commercial Heater has an efficiency rating that far surpasses all other heaters, and maintains pool temperature in any weather.
Do not use it to maintain pool or spa water temperature below 70 degrees For as a heating boiler or general service water heater or to heat salt water. For special applications, consult your Jandy dealer.
MADE TO ORDER, This heater can take up to 10 days to be built. For this reason, if a return is requested and accepted there will be a substantial restocking fee. Please be sure to choose the correct heater before purchasing.
This heater is not for use in the state of California
- For Commercial Use; ASME Certified
- Copper Tubes with Bronze Headers
- 95% Heating Efficiency Rating
- Lowest NOx Emissions in the Industry
- No Costly Add-Ons
- Unique Air Forced System
- Dual Thermostat Controls
- Compact Design is Safe and Easy to Maintain
- Hot Surface Self Cleaning Ignition System
- No Pilot Light
- High-Tech Composite Materials and Quality Construction
- Requires 115V 60Hz Electrical Power
- For Indoor or Outdoor, New Construction or Retrofit uses
- Ideal for Residential and Commercial Applications
- British Thermal Unit: 350,000 BTU
- Voltage: 115V
- Hertz: 60Hz
- 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.