- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Jandy JPL12100 Colors 12V Large Digital Swimming Pool Light - 100' Cord
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Jandy CSHVLEDS100View this item
About the Jandy JPL12100 JandyColors 12V Large Digital Swimming Pool Light - 100' Cord
The Jandy JPL12100 is Jandy's state-of-the-art digital swimming pool light and features digital intelligent control for your pool lighting needs. The JPL12100 includes the market's longest lasting (8) MR-16 EYC bulbs that cycle that can give you up to 16,000 hours of pool lighting. The digital technology of the large digital swimming pool light allows for subtle transitions through colors, allowing the unit to have no moving parts or color wheels. The JPL12100 can either be controlled by the AquaLink RS system or operated by a standard light switch to create light synchronization, and spectacular light shows within your own pool. You can either lock onto your favorite color or cycle through a vast array of colors such as: sky blue, cobalt blue, Caribbean blue, spring green, emerald green, emerald red, magenta, garnet red, violet, alpine white or color splash. Encased in stainless steel to prevent rust, corrosion and water damage, the Jandy JPL12100 also includes a 3-wire system for simple, retrofit installation. ETL approved to fit new and existing Jandy pool niches, the JPL12100 will fill your pool with colors and lights beyond your imagination.Jandy backs all the great features of the JPL12100 with a 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty.ETL Approved for these Pool Niches:Jandy: SSNICLRG, PLNICLRG, PLNICVFLRGPentair: 620004, 78210200 through 700, 78210401, 79206700Hayward DuraNiche: SP0600USta-Rite: 05161-2352 through 2369, 01563-2395 through 2396
Additional Information:• Note: A separate 12-volt AC Transformer is required on all 12-volt models. For Jandy pool lights, use a 300-watt multi-tap 12-volt system if installing 12-volt lights. It is not recommended for use with cord lengths greater than 50 ft. A significant voltage drop will occur that dramatically reduces the light output. Refer to installation manual. When ordering, allow 4 feet of extra cable to coil around canister for serviceability.
- Digital Pool Lights
- Automatic Cycle of 10 Vibrant Watercolors or Lock onto a Favorite Color
- Multiple Lights can be Synchronized to Create a Spectacular Light Show
- Subtle Transitions Through Colors with no Moving Parts or Color Wheels
- Intelligent Control with the AquaLink RS System or Operate with a Standard Light Switch
- The Longest Bulb Life Available on the Market
- Unique Lens Design Provides Smooth even Light Dispersion
- ETL Approved to Fit Into Most Manufacturers Niches
- 3 Wire System for Simple, Retrofit Installation
- 12 Volt and 120 Volt Models Available in 30
- 150 Foot Cable Lengths
- Model: JPL12100
- Face Ring Color: Stainless Steel
- Cord Length: 100'
- Bulb Type: MR-16 EYC
- Bulbs/Light: 8 (2 on at a time)
- Maximum Light Watts: 2W x 75W
- Voltage: 12V
- Wattage: 150
- 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.