- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Jandy JSL12100 Pool Light, JandyColors 12V Small Digital Blending Spa Light - 100' Cable
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Jandy JSL12100 JandyColors 12V Small Digital Blending Spa Light - 100' Cable
The Jandy JSL12100 features one of the most advanced spa lighting systems with the inclusion of vibrant colors, digital automation and unsurpassed durability. Finished in stainless steel, the JSL12100 gives outstanding durability to withstand the test of weather and time. The JandyColors JSL12100 features a vast array of colors, allowing you to either choose from an automated cycle, create a spectacular light show through different bulb synchronization or lock onto your favorite color. You can choose from colors such as: sky blue, cobalt blue, Caribbean blue, spring green, emerald green, emerald red, magenta, garnet red, violet, alpine white or color splash. Utilizing eight bulbs to create this wide array of colors, transitions are subtle without the use of moving parts or color wheels on the JSL12100. These bulbs are also proven to have the longest product lives available on the market for spa lights. The unique lens on the JSL12100 allows for even light distribution among your entire application. The small digital blending pool light can easily be operated withh the addition of a standard light switch or the synchronization with your AquaLink RS system. ETL approved for use with new or pre-existing Jandy niches, the JSL12100 makes retro-fit installation easy with the inclusion of a 3-wire system and a 100 foot cable. Jandy backs all the great features of the JSL12100 with a 1-year manufacturer's limited warranty, free from defects.ETL Approved for these Spa Niches:Jandy: SSNICSM, PLNICSMPentair: 78241100, 78242200, 7824300, 78243100 through 300, 78244100 through 300, 79206600Hayward DuraNiche: SP0601USta-Rite: 05166-1017 Through 1034, 05167-1035 through 1037Note: A separate 12-volt AC transformer is required on all 12-volt models. For Jandy spa-light, use a 100-watt, 12 volt system. It is not recommended to use cord lengths greater than 50 feet if installing 12-volt lights. A significant voltage drop will occur that dramatically reduced the light output. Refer to your installation manulal for wire voltage losses and potential effects. When ordering, allow for 4 feet of extra cable to coil around canister for serviceability.
- Digital Spa Lights
- Automatic Cycle of 10 Vibrant Watercolors or Lock onto a Favorite Color
- Multiple Lights can be Synchronized to Create a Spectacular Light Show
- Subtle Transitions Through Colors with no Moving Parts or Color Wheels
- Intelligent Control with the AquaLink RS System or Operate with a Standard Light Switch
- The Longest Bulb Life Available on the Market
- Unique Lens Design Provides Smooth even Light Dispersion
- ETL Approved to Fit Into Most Manufacturers Niches
- 3 Wire System for Simple, Retrofit Installation
- 12 Volt and 120 Volt Models Available in 30
- 150 Foot Cable Lengths
- Face Ring Color: Stainless Steel
- Cable Length: 100'
- Bulb Type: Capsule G4
- Bulbs/Light: 8 (2 on at a time)
- Maximum Light Watts: 2W x 25W
- Voltage: 12V
- Wattage: 50W
- 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.