- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Jandy K1100CKA Levolor Electronic Water Level Controller - 50' Sensor & 1" Valve, 110/220V
Earn 23 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Jandy K1100CKA Levolor Electronic Water Level Controller - 50' Sensor & 1" Valve, 110/220V
The Jandy K1100CKA is the patented Levolor Electronic Water Level Controller with a 50' sensor, 1" valve and features a dual voltage 110/220V system. The Jandy K1100CKA automatically detects low water conditions and replaces it back to the pre-determined set level. In areas where evaporation or splash-out occurs frequently, the K1100CKA can best suit your needs. The K1100CKA requires no modifications during installation and easily installs into new or existing pool and spa equipment.. With the enclosure being waterproof, you'll never have to worry about corrosion or wear on the water level controller. The enclosure measueres 10" x 5" x 4.5" with mounting screw, and is wall mounted. The sensor can read up to 50 feet, and features a 1" solenoid valve. Jandy backs the K1100CKA Levelor with a 1-year manufacturer's limited warranty.System includes: 110/220V Wall mount controller, 50 foot dual style sensors, and 1 inch Solenoid ValveAdditional Information:
- No moving parts
- No extra in-deck canisters or under-deck pressurized fill lines
- Waterproof enclosure
- Suitable for mechanical room environment
- Ideal for pool and spa systems with water features where evaporation and splash out is common
- Easily installed on new or existing pool and spa equipment systems without modifications
- Time-out sequence guarantees against overfilling and hiding leaks
- Model: K1100CKA
- Voltage: 110/220V, 50/60Hz
- Sensor (Dual Style; Skimmer and Static Pipe): 50 Ft
- Sensor Housing: 5.5" Diameter
- Valve (solenoid): 1", 24VAC
- Controller: Wall Mount
- Enclosure: 10" x 5" x 4.5" with mounting screws
- 1 year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Must have for any pool or fish pond.
I installed three of these units over the years for two pools and a Koi pond at my homes. It was a relief not to worry about the water level being low and damaging the pumps. The device worked like a charm every time and never needed repair. Furthermore, there was no ugly float by the side of the pool or pond. Well worth the installation effort, about a few hours.
on 08-15-2009 by Parta
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
I have an acrylic spa can this system be added to itby Raymond V. from miami fl on 02-19-2014
Yes, it can work with acrylic and concrete.on 02-20-2014Please login or register before adding a question.