- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Jandy K1100CKC Levolor Electronic Water Level Controller - 100' Sensor & 1" Valve, 110/220V
About the Jandy K1100CKC Levolor Electronic Water Level Controller - 100' Sensor & 1" Valve, 110/220V
The Jandy K1100CKC is the patented Levolor Electronic Water Level Controller with a 100' sensor, 1" valve and features a dual voltage 110/220V system. The Jandy K1100CKC is used to detect low water conditions and automatically disperse water to the pre-determined set level. The Levelor Electronic Water Level Controller is great for use where evaporation and splash out occurs, and easily installs into new or existing pool and spa equipment systems. The K1100CKC requires no modifications during installation to your pool equipment systems. With the enclosure being waterproof, you'll never have to worry about corrosion or wear on the water level controller. The enclosure measueres 10" x 5" x 4.5" with mounting screw, and is wall mounted. The sensor can read up to 100 feet, and features a 1" solenoid valve. Jandy backs the K1100CKC Levelor with a 1-year manufacturer's limited warranty.System includes: 110/220V Wall mount controller, 100 foot dual style sensors, and 1 inch Solenoid ValveAdditional Information:
- No moving parts
- No extra in-deck canisters or under-deck pressurized fill lines
- Waterproof enclosure
- Suitable for mechanical room environment
- Ideal for pool and spa systems with water features where evaporation and splash out is common
- Easily installed on new or existing pool and spa equipment systems without modifications
- Time-out sequence guarantees against overfilling and hiding leaks
- Model: K1100CKC
- Voltage: 110/220V, 50/60Hz
- Sensor (Dual Style; Skimmer and Static Pipe): 100 Ft
- Sensor Housing: 5.5" Diameter
- Valve (solenoid): 1", 24VAC
- Controller: Wall Mount
- Enclosure: 10" x 5" x 4.5" with mounting screw
- 1 year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.