- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Jandy LRZ325EP Legacy LRZE Pool & Spa Heater - Propane, Digital Control, 325K BTU
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Jandy LRZ250ENView this item
- This heater is not for use in the state of California
About The Jandy LRZ325EP Legacy LRZE Pool & Spa Heater - Propane, Digital Control, 325K BTU
The Jandy LRZ325EP Legacy LRZE Pool & Spa Heater is designed to bring your pool or spa to the temperature that is ideal for you. Just like all Jandy pool and spa heaters, the Jandy LRZ325EP Legacy LRZE Pool & Spa Heater is highly reliable and provides great service over an extended period of time. The Jandy LRZ325EP Legacy LRZE Pool & Spa Heater utilizes high flow rates with automatic bypass, up to 125 gallons per minute, lightweight non-corrosive polymer headers, superior wind resistance, CPVC 2/2.5" universal union connections and ceramic fiber combustion chamber.
Note: Replacement for Jandy Lite2 heaters IMPORTANT NOTE: This heater can take up to 10 days to be built, because it is MADE TO ORDER. For this reason, if return is requested and accepted there will be a substantial restocking fee. Please be sure to choose the correct heater before purchasing.Basic Pool & Spa Combination Plumbing DiagramFor Help Choosing What Size Pool Heater is Right for You, Use Our Pool Heater BTU Calculator.
- Ceramic fiber combustion chamber for lightweight, compact design
- Copper heat exchanger and Flo-Thru baffles provide efficient heat transfer and lower the amount of energy needed to heat your pool
- Reliable hot surface ignition systems provide trouble-free operation season after season
- Electronic, Natural Gas Heater with Polymer headers
- BTU Input: 325K
- Dimensions: 26 7/8"W x 18 7/8"H
- Vent Diameter: 8"
- Weight: 207 lbs.
- Model: LRZ325EP
- Limited 1 Year Warranty through manufacturer
Jandy pool and spa products. Zodiac Pool Systems, Inc. warrants all parts to be free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of retail purchase. This warranty is limited to the first retail purchaser, is not transferable, and does not apply to products that have been moved from their original installation sites. The liability of Zodiac Pool Systems, Inc. shall not exceed the repair or replacement of defective parts and does not include any costs for labor to remove and reinstall the defective part, transportation to or from the factory, or any other materials required to make the repair. Refrigerant or other expendables are not covered by the warranty. This warranty does not cover failures or malfunctions resulting from the following:
1. Failure to properly install, operate, or maintain the product(s) in accordance with our published Installation, Operation, and Maintenance Manuals, which are provided with the product(s).
2. The workmanship of any installer of the product(s).
3. Not maintaining a proper chemical balance in your pool and/or spa [pH levels between 7.2 and 7.8, with ideal ranges being between 7.4 and 7.6, Total Alkalinity (TA) between 80 to 120 ppm, Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) less than 2000, not including salt ppm].
4. Abuse, alteration, accident, fire, flood, lightning, rodents, insects, negligence, or acts of God.
5. Scaling, freezing, or other conditions causing inadequate water circulation.
6. Operating the product(s) at water flow rates outside the published minimum and maximum specifications.
7. Use of non-factory authorized parts or accessories in conjunction with the product(s).
8. Chemical contamination of combustion air or improper use of sanitizing chemicals, such as introducing sanitizing chemicals upstream of the heater and cleaner hose or through the skimmer.
9. Overheating; incorrect wire runs; improper electrical supply; collateral damage caused by failure of O-rings, DE grids, or cartridge elements; or damage caused by running the pump with insufficient quantities of water.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.