- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Jandy LT250N-L Laars LT Heater - Natural Gas - Low NOx, 250K BTU
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Jandy LXI250NView this item
- This heater meets California emissions and safety standards, and is suitable for use in all 50 states.
About The Jandy LT250N-L Laars LT Heater - Natural Gas-Low Nox, 250K BTU
The Jandy LT250N-L Laars LT Heater is powerful, efficient and easy to operate. The dual electronic thermostat set points provide convenient pool and spa temperature settings. The Jandy LT250N-L Laars LT Heater is automation ready with convenient pool to spa switching, eliminating the drudgery of manually turning valves to operate the spa. Corrosion-resistant polymer construction produces greater flow capacity, longer heater life and improved pool circulation. The pool and spa functions will operate without trips to the equipment area through the addition of the EZ Wireless Remote Control. Low profile design and small footprint make this heater ideal for locations with limited space. Due to the fact that this heater is MADE TO ORDER, allow at least 10 days for assembly. If a return is requested and accepted there will be a substantial restocking fee. Please be sure to choose the correct heater before purchasing. IMPORTANT NOTE: This heater can take up to 10 days to be built, because it is MADE TO ORDER. For this reason, if return is requested and accepted there will be a substantial restocking fee. Please be sure to choose the correct heater before purchasing.Basic Pool & Spa Combination Plumbing DiagramFor Help Choosing What Size Pool Heater is Right for You, Use Our Pool Heater BTU Calculator.
- Meets all Air Quality Standards (Low NOx)
- The LT Offers All the Features of the LX, Including Automation Readiness, but with a Simplified Dual Thermostat
- Automatic Pool-to-Spa Switching
- Fan-Assisted Controlled Combustion for Consistent Efficiency
- up to 83%
- Corrosion Resistant Polymer Headers for Long Term Reliability
- Contemporary Design Blends Into any Backyard Landscape
- User-Friendly Graphical User Interface (GUI), enables Precise Adjustments and Performance Diagnostics with the Touch of a Button
- Heater is built when your order is placed; can take up to 10 days
- Vent: 7.0"
- Butane Type: Natural Gas
- 1 year warranty through manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers