Jandy Laars LT Heater - Natural Gas - Low NOx, 250K BTU
This item is no longer availableFor your convenience, we recommend:
Jandy LXI250NView this item
Product Information:This heater meets California emissions and safety standards, and is suitable for use in all 50 states.
About The Jandy LT250N-L Laars LT Heater - Natural Gas-Low Nox, 250K BTU
The Jandy LT250N-L Laars LT Heater is powerful, efficient and easy to operate. The dual electronic thermostat set points provide convenient pool and spa temperature settings. The Jandy LT250N-L Laars LT Heater is automation ready with convenient pool to spa switching, eliminating the drudgery of manually turning valves to operate the spa. Corrosion-resistant polymer construction produces greater flow capacity, longer heater life and improved pool circulation. The pool and spa functions will operate without trips to the equipment area through the addition of the EZ Wireless Remote Control. Low profile design and small footprint make this heater ideal for locations with limited space.
Basic Pool & Spa Combination Plumbing Diagram
For Help Choosing What Size Pool Heater is Right for You, Use Our Pool Heater BTU Calculator.
Features:• Meets all Air Quality Standards (Low NOx)
• The LT Offers All the Features of the LX, Including Automation Readiness, but with a Simplified Dual Thermostat
• Automatic Pool-to-Spa Switching
• Fan-Assisted Controlled Combustion for Consistent Efficiency • up to 83%
• Corrosion Resistant Polymer Headers for Long Term Reliability
• Contemporary Design Blends Into any Backyard Landscape
• User-Friendly Graphical User Interface (GUI), enables Precise Adjustments and Performance Diagnostics with the Touch of a Button
• Heater is built when your order is placed; can take up to 10 days
Specifications:• Vent: 7.0"
• Butane Type: Natural Gas
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: