- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Jandy LXI300N LXi Low NOx Pool & Spa Heater - Natural Gas, 300K BTU
Get 5% Cashback in Westside Dollars
- This heater meets California emissions and safety standards, and is suitable for use in all 50 states.
About the Jandy LXI300N Lxi Pool & Spa Heater - Natural Gas 300K BTU
The Jandy LXI300N is a premier pool and spa heater that utilizes a natural gas power source. With a power capability of 300K BTU, the LXI300N features an advanced digital control system that is simple and easy to install. The LXi 300N has built-in automaton which makes pool-to-spa switching easy. The Jandy Lxi Pool and Spa Heater also features a C-fin heat exchanger for your Jandy heater, which allows for lower operating costs and greater energy conservation. The LXi is the next generation of pool heating technology; featuring the superior hydraulic design as well as the lightest and strongest composite material construction.The Jandy LXI300N is made to order, and must allow at least 10 days for assembly. If a return is requested and accepted, a substantial restocking fee may be applied. Please be sure to select the correct heater prior to purchase.Additional Information:• • • For Help Choosing What Size Pool Heater is Right For You, Use our Pool Heater BTU Calculator
- Compact: 33 percent lighter with a 15 percent smaller footprint
- Powerful: Lxi header improves entire circulation system efficiency
- Offset plumbing and 2 inch universal unions provide added flexibility for simplified, direct connections
- Reliable: Low NOx fan-assisted combustion and hot surface ignition system provides maximum performance
- Multiple venting options: Sidewall, top, or rear connections
- Efficient: High efficiency C-fin heat exchanger is designed for lower operating cost
- Remotable control
- Automation ready
- AquaLink RS family
- Lightweight polymer headers
- Model: LXi300N
- Heater Weight: 142 lbs
- Dimensions: 26.5" W x 27.5 H x 22.3" Depth
- Vent Diameter: 7"
- 1 year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers