Jandy Pool Timers
Jandy Pool Timer, AquaLink RS 24-Hour Time Clock Kit
Bundle Items & SAVE!
Jandy Pool Timer, 24-Hour Time Clock Mechanism
Purchase Pallet Items & Save!
Order $2000 in Pallet Items and
Save an Extra 5% off your Pallet!
How to Select
How to shop for Pool Timers
Pool supplies include a wide array of devices to keep your swimming pool up and running. The general pool equipment includes pool pump, filter grids, cartridges, pool motors, pool filters, pool heaters, pool vacuums and pool timers.
Digital Pool Timer Features
The digital pool timers have gained vast usage due to the numerous features that they have. As you may already know, these timers are designed to turn the lights, appliances, water irrigation systems and street lights on and off. The timers in particular can make any house secure and comfortable. The timers are able to solve a number of problems you face every day.
How to buy a Pool Timer?
- Start with selecting a swimming pool timer. Find the one that is easy to install. Also, make sure it is easy to use.
- Pool timers are usually installed after the pool filtration system has been fully set. That is why you have to make sure that the pool timer you buy fully integrates with the pool filtration system you have already installed.
- Make sure to buy a pool timer that has a number of multiple functions instead of a simple model. You have to know that pool timers are designed to turn the pumps on and off. They also are able to have control over the lights, climate controls and other installed pool devices. As a result, it is crucial to purchase a timer that is 100% suitable for existing poolside appliances.
- If you wish to purchase a dual swimming timer, it means that you have a large size pool. Dual swimming timers were particularly designed to handle big size pools. The large size pool has complex filtration systems. Each system must exclusively regulate its filtering functions. At the same time, the second timer in the dual pool timer model is designed to regulate the lighting control as well as other pool functions.
- We always suggest looking for pool timers with a non-corrosive cover. Since the pool timer is really close to handling wetness and water, the water-proof non-corrosive box is a must.
- Make sure to pay attention to the electrical pool timer requirements as they vary. The 110V electrical hookup will work best with 110 volt pool timer. At the same time, if you have a 110 volt system and a 220 volt swimming pool timer, you need to install a new line to handle the 220 volt.