- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Jandy R0466801 AquaLink RS8 OneTouch Pool & Spa Power Center CPU & PCB
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Jandy R0466801AquaLink RS8 OneTouch Pool & Spa Power Center CPU & PCB
The Jandy R0466801AquaLink RS8 OneTouch Pool & Spa Power Center CPU & PCB is a pool and spa combination replacement kit for the Aqualink RS8 control panel to upgrade your existing AquaLink RS system to firmware revision R. This update kit is a firmware revision that adds multiple, new interfaces and improvements to current control features. The added features included are an Energy Savings Module, New Programming, LED Color Light Control, Chemical Automation, the latest Variable Speed Pump enhancements, sprinkler control and other features. Q Replacement Kit Instructions Included.
Note: Please make sure that your board has a 50-pin connector. Aqualink RS all Button systems will not control the Jandy ePump, therefore, a complete Onetouch or PDA Conversion Kit must be purchased.
- Original CPU PCB Assembly (50-Pin)
- Replacement Kit Instructions
- AquaLink Power Center Model 6613/6614/6613AP/6614AP (replaces CPU PCB plugged into backside of AquaLink RS Power Center PCB)
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.