- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Jandy SHPF.75 Stealth Full-Rated Single-Speed Pool Pump, 0.75HP at 208V-230V/115V
About the Jandy SHPF.75 Full-Rated Single Speed Pool Pump, 0.75HP at 208V-230V/115V
The Jandy SHPF.75 is Jandy's premier single speed pool pump, offering the most efficient yet powerful motor available on the market. The SHPF.75 features a .75 horsepower motor that utilizes a special technology that can save up to 20% in energy costs. This single speed pump operates with less noise and quieter operations. The SPHF.75 offers the largest capacity basket in the market and is designed with a flared pump base for easy access anchoring. The Jandy Stealth pump maximizes the hydraulic flow for your pool applications by holding more debris in the larger trap basket. An included proprietary back plate design enables trouble-free installation and maintenance. The Jandy SHPF.75 features an ergonomic cam-lock lid with easy to read aligning indicators, ergonomic 1/4NP drain plugs, and a seal plate with ergonomic handle for ease of service. This single speed pool pump features pipe sizes from 2-2 1/2" and has an overall length of 31 7/8".Jandy backs all the great features of the SHPF.75 with a 1-year manufacturer warranty.Additional Product Information:• Basic Pool & Spa Combination Plumbing Diagram
- Standard ( E+ ) Energy Efficient Motor that Saves Up To 20% on Energy Costs
- Largest Capacity Basket on the Market
- Less Noise and Quiet Operation
- Single Speed Pump
- Flared Pump Base for Easy Access Anchoring
- Proprietary Diffuser and Impeller Designs
- Includes 2 by 2½ or 2½ by 3 Quick-Connect Unions
- Ergonomic Cam-Lock Lid, with Easy to Read Aligning Indicators
- Ergonomic Drain Plugs: 1/4NPT
- Seal Plate with Ergonomic Handle for Ease of Service
- Horsepower: .75hp
- Voltage: 208V-230V/115V
- Amperage: 6.0A-5.6/11.2A
- Pipe Size: 2-2 1/2"
- Overall Length: 31 7/8"
- 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.