- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Jandy SHPM2.0 Stealth Up-Rated Single-Speed Pool Pump - 2HP, 208V-230V
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Jandy SHPM2.0 Up-Rated Single Speed Pool Pump, 2HP, 208-230V
The Jandy SHPM2.0 is a premier single speed pool pump for all your pool operation needs. This pump offers the best in energy savings technology with the inclusion of a 2HP that can potentially save you up to 20% in energy costs. Moreover, the high power motor of the SHPM2.0 offers quiet operation for subtle pool pumping. The SHPM2.0 utilizes the largest capacity basket in the market which maximizes the hydraulic flow for your pool applications. Having a larger trap basket can heavily influence the water flow, trapping more debris and allowing more flow. An included proprietary back plate design enables trouble-free installation and maintenance. The Jandy SHPM2.0 features an ergonomic cam-lock lid with easy to read aligning indicators, ergonomic 1/4NP drain plugs, and a seal plate with ergonomic handle for ease of service. This single speed pool pump features pipe sizes from 2-2 1/2" and has an overall length of 32 5/8".Jandy backs all the great features of the SHPM2.0 with a 1-year manufacturer warranty.Additional Product Information:• Basic Pool & Spa Combination Plumbing Diagram
- Standard ( E+ ) Energy Efficient Motor that Saves Up To 20% on Energy Costs
- Largest Capacity Basket on the Market
- Less Noise and Quiet Operation
- Single Speed Pump
- Flared Pump Base for Easy Access Anchoring
- Proprietary Diffuser and Impeller Designs
- Includes 2 by 2½ or 2½ by 3 Quick-Connect Unions
- Ergonomic Cam-Lock Lid, with Easy to Read Aligning Indicators
- Ergonomic Drain Plugs: 1/4NPT
- Seal Plate with Ergonomic Handle for Ease of Service
- Horse Power: 2.0hp
- Voltage: 208V-230V
- Amperage: 9.6A-8.8A
- Pipe Size: 2-2 1/2"
- Overall Length: 32 5/8"
- 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
My Jandy SHPM2.0 pump/motor is making a really loud noise now - it used to be real quiet. It is 7 years old. I f I need to replave it, what pump do you reccomend ? I want a quiet one because it is by our bedroom window.by Lee F. from Rowlett Texas on 05-03-2013
Hello Lee, If you are looking for something quiet I would recommend a variable speed pump. Here is a direct link http://www.westsidewholesale.com/hayward-sp3400vsp.htmlPlease contact us with any further questions 877-998-9378on 05-15-2013Please login or register before adding a question.