- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Jandy SHPM2.5-2 Stealth Up-Rated 2-Speed Pool Pump - 2.5HP, 230V
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Jandy SHPM2.5-2 Up-Rated 2-Speed Pool Pump, 2.5HP, 230V
The Jandy SHPM2.5-2 is Jandy's premier 2-speed pool pump, offering the most efficient yet powerful motor available on the market. The SHPM2.5-2 features a whopping 2 1/2 horsepower motor that utilizes a special technology that can save up to 20% in energy costs. This 2-speed pump operates with one of the quietest operations available in the market. The SHPM2.5-2 offers the largest capacity basket in the market which maximizes the hydraulic flow for your pool applications by holding more debris in the larger trap basket. An included proprietary back plate design enables trouble-free installation and maintenance. The Jandy SHPM2.5-2 features an ergonomic cam-lock lid with easy to read aligning indicators, ergonomic 1/4NP drain plugs, and a seal plate with ergonomic handle for ease of service. This single speed pool pump features pipe sizes from 2-2 1/2" and has an overall length of 33 1/8".Jandy backs all the great features of the SHPM2.5-2 with a 1-year manufacturer warranty.Additional Product Information:• Basic Pool & Spa Combination Plumbing Diagram
- Standard ( E+ ) Energy Efficient Motor that Saves Up To 20% on Energy Costs
- Largest Capacity Basket on the Market
- Less Noise and Quiet Operation
- Two Speed Pump
- Flared Pump Base for Easy Access Anchoring
- Proprietary Diffuser and Impeller Designs
- Includes 2 by 2½ or 2½ by 3 Quick-Connect Unions
- Ergonomic Cam-Lock Lid, with Easy to Read Aligning Indicators
- Ergonomic Drain Plugs: 1/4NPT
- Seal Plate with Ergonomic Handle for Ease of Service
- Speeds: 2 Speed
- Horse Power: 2.5hp
- Voltage: 230V
- Amperage: 11.0/4.0A
- Pipe Size: 2-2 1/2"
- Overall Length: 33 1/8"
- 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.