- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Jandy TCHLNK-WS AquaLink RS TouchLink, Surface Mount - Wired
About The Jandy TCHLNK-WS AquaLink RS TouchLink, Surface Mount - Wired
The Jandy TCHLNK-WS AquaLink RS TouchLink is designed to provide control of your AquaLink RS Control System with just the touch of your finger. The Jandy TCHLNK-WS AquaLink RS TouchLink is a touch panel user interface that works with your Jandy power center and features a digital image that shows camera images. The Jandy TCHLNK-WS AquaLink RS TouchLink can control up to 32 circuits and is designed to provide a user-friendly home screen, allowing for easy access to important equipment features. The Jandy TCHLNK-WS AquaLink RS TouchLink features large, easy to read text, a bright display, and intuitive icons to provide the best user experience for service technicians, installers, and homeowners.
The Jandy TCHLNK-WS AquaLink RS TouchLink is a full color touch screen that provides you with full control of your pool from an in wall wired device. The Jandy TCHLNK-WS AquaLink RS TouchLink has an LCD display with an 800 x 400 pixel resolution, and an aspect ratio of 15:9. The Jandy TCHLNK-WS AquaLink RS TouchLink, Surface Mount has a 256MB internal memory, and a flash card reader that can read JPEG photo files that have a size smaller than 2100 x 1600 pixels from MS, SD, MMC, or XD flash memory cards.
- Innovative touch screen technology puts control of your entire backyard experience at your fingertips
- Sophisticated electronics for a full-featured, completely customizable system
- Energy savings integrated programming automates operations and routine schedules to keep energy costs down
- Functions as a digital picture frame when not in use
- 7" diagonal, full color touch panel
- Digital Picture Frame and slideshow settings from Memory Flash Card input
- Custom home screen for simplified operation
- Wired surface or flush mount panels
- Wireless handheld indoor control panel with desktop; charging base
- Simple programming and control of pump, filter, solar, heater and up to 32 auxilliary circuits
- One (1) Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.