Jandy VS-FHP1.0 Pool Pump, 230 VAC, 1.0 HP Pro Series VS FloPro Variable-Speed Pump w/JEP-R Controller
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Jandy VS-FHP1.0 Pool Pump, 230 VAC, 1.0 HP Pro Series VS FloPro Variable-Speed Pump w/JEP-R Controller features a ultra compact body pump that exerts 1.0 horsepower. This allows for high-capacity flow rates to wherever the pool or spa application needed. The Jandy VS-FHP1.0 includes an adjustable base that allows you to replace many existing pumps including: the Hayward Super Pump, Pentair Whisper Flo and Pentair Super Flo. The Jandy VS-FHP1.0 can accept a pipe size from 1.5"-2 1/2" and measures in 25 1/2" in overall length. The VS FloPro is designed to be operated at energy saving lower speeds for maximum efficiency saving up to 90% on energy costs. Jandy backs all the great features of the VS-FHP1.0 with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty free from defects.
• On-board digital controller included - 2 x timed speeds/8 speeds total. 180* rotatable & remote mountable for easy installation. Reliable battery backup ensures time and settings are stored during power outages.
• Compact - High performance pump in an ultra compact body. Fits easily in small equipment areas.
• Adjustable base included
• 2" unions and 2" internal threads
• Ergonomic easy-transport handle
• High profile easy-grip handles with large capacity basket
• Complies with Appliance Efficiency Standards (CEC Title 20 & ANSI®/APSP-15) and qualifies for power rebates, where offered.
• HP: 1.0
• Volts: 230 VAC
• Watts: 1,600 W
• Pipe Size: 1.5–2.5"
• Overall Length: 25.25"
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: