- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Jandy VS-FHP1.0 Pool Pump, 230 VAC, 1.0 HP Pro Series VS FloPro Variable-Speed Pump w/JEP-R Controller
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Jandy VS-FHP1.0 Pool Pump, 230 VAC, 1.0 HP Pro Series VS FloPro Variable-Speed Pump w/JEP-R Controller
The Jandy VS-FHP1.0 Pool Pump, 230 VAC, 1.0 HP Pro Series VS FloPro Variable-Speed Pump w/JEP-R Controller features a ultra compact body pump that exerts 1.0 horsepower. This allows for high-capacity flow rates to wherever the pool or spa application needed. The Jandy VS-FHP1.0 includes an adjustable base that allows you to replace many existing pumps including: the Hayward Super Pump, Pentair Whisper Flo and Pentair Super Flo. The Jandy VS-FHP1.0 can accept a pipe size from 1.5"-2 1/2" and measures in 25 1/2" in overall length. The VS FloPro is designed to be operated at energy saving lower speeds for maximum efficiency saving up to 90% on energy costs. Jandy backs all the great features of the VS-FHP1.0 with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty free from defects.
- Ultra high efficiency motor - Features a totally enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC) permanent magnet brushless DC motor for cooler operation and extended motor life.
- On-board digital controller included - 2 x timed speeds/8 speeds total. 180* rotatable & remote mountable for easy installation. Reliable battery backup ensures time and settings are stored during power outages.
- Compact - High performance pump in an ultra compact body. Fits easily in small equipment areas.
- Adjustable base included
- 2" unions and 2" internal threads
- Ergonomic easy-transport handle
- High profile easy-grip handles with large capacity basket
- Complies with Appliance Efficiency Standards (CEC Title 20 & ANSI®/APSP-15) and qualifies for power rebates, where offered.
- Model: VS-FHP1.0
- HP: 1.0
- Volts: 230 VAC
- Watts: 1,600 W
- Pipe Size: 1.5–2.5"
- Overall Length: 25.25"
- 1 year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers