- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Jandy WFTR160 Water Feature Medium Head Pump - 160 GPM, 230/115V
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Jandy WFTR160 Water Feature Medium Head Pump - 160 GPM, 230/115V
The Jandy WFTR160 is a water feature medium head pump that features a 160GPM high-flow rated motor. The WFTR160 has a dual voltage system that works wtih 115V and 230V applications and is great for use with Jandy water features such as Sheer Descent, Powerfalls, Laminar jets and, etc. The Jandy Water Feature Medium Head Pump also includes an ergonomic cam-lock lid with easy aligning indicators for easy installation and usage. The WFTR160 pump comes completee with 2 inch by 2 1/2 quick-connect unions for easy installation and hook-up. Rated at 160 gallons per minute, the overall length of the WFTR160 is 30 inches and the piping size can range from 2 to 2 1/2 inches.Jandy offers a 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty on the WFTR160. Note: When installing the pump, leave a minimum of 2 feet of clearance above the pump for removal of strainer basket.
- High-flow, medium head pump
- For use with Sheer Descent, PowerFalls and Laminar Jets, etc.
- Ergonomic cam-lock lid with easy aligning indicators
- Comes complete with 2 inch by 2 1/2 inch quick-connect unions
- Model: WFTR160
- GPM: 160 gallons per minute
- Voltage: 230V
- Amperage: 11.5A
- Pipe Size: 2 1/2-3"
- Overall Length: 30"
- 1 year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers