- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Jandy WFTR80 Water Feature Medium Head Pump - 80 GPM, 230/115V
Earn 31 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Jandy WFTR80 Water Feature Medium Head Pump - 80 GPM, 230/115V
The Jandy WFTR80 is a water feature medium head pump that features a 80GPM high-flow rated motor. The WFTR80 has a dual voltage system that works wtih 115V and 230V applications and is great for use with Jandy water features such as Sheer Descent, Powerfalls, Laminar jets and, etc. The Jandy Water Feature Medium Head Pump also includes an ergonomic cam-lock lid with easy aligning indicators for easy installation and usage. The WFTR80 pump comes completee with 2 inch by 2 1/2 quick-connect unions for easy installation and hook-up. Rated at 80 gallons per minute, the overall length of the WFTR80 is 29 1/4 inches and the piping size can range from 2 to 2 1/2 inches.Jandy offers a 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty on the WFTR120. Note: When installing the pump, leave a minimum of 2 feet of clearance above the pump for removal of strainer basket.
- High-flow, medium head pump
- For use with Sheer Descent, PowerFalls and Laminar Jets, etc.
- Ergonomic cam-lock lid with easy aligning indicators
- Comes complete with 2 inch by 2 1/2 inch quick-connect unions
- Model: WFTR80
- GPM: 80 gallons per minute
- Voltage: 230/115V
- Amperage: 5.4/10.8A
- Pipe Size: 1 1/2-2"
- Overall Length: 29 1/4"
- 1 year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.