- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Juno Lighting R501W-WH Track Light, Line Voltage Round Back Cylinder Track Fixture, 50W - White
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Juno Lighting R501B-BLView this item
About the Juno Lighting R501W-WH Line Voltage Round Back Cylinder Track Fixture, 50W Max – White
With all of the options available for trac lighting, it can be difficult to choose what you’d like to install in your home or business. The Juno Lighting Line Voltage Round Back Cylinder Track Fixture, 50W Max – White can offer the best in style and elegance and can also offer shadow lighting that will add depth to any room. The housing on the Juno Lighting R501W-WH is crafted from quality steel and the stem from copper.
The round back design is a timeless one and will look good anywhere, regardless of décor. The Juno Lighting R501W-WH is equipped with a spring-loaded locking mechanism that will secure the lamp to the trac, so there’s no need to worry about the lamp dislodging. For versatility’s sake, this fixture will also work with Trac-Master Trac and Trac Lites. The lamps are 50 watts and the 358 degrees of rotation allows for lighting in any direction.Additional Information:
- True, positive electrical ground
- Patented embossed polarity arrows on bottom of adapter
- Spring-loaded locking latch with embossed polarity arrows secures trac light to trac
- Compatible with both Trac-Lites and Trac-Master Trac
- Pull-up contact to up position for use on Trac-Master two circuit trac
- Model: R501W-WH
- Finish: White
- Baffle: White
- Construction: Drawn steel housing with polycarbonate stem
- Lamp: 50W R20/PAR20
- Lampholder: Medium base porcelain socket with nickel plated copper screw shell
- Aiming: 90 Degree vertical aiming capability and 358 Degree rotation
- Adapter: Copper alloy contacts provide precise spring action
- Labels UL/CUL listed
- One Year Through Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.