- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Juno Lighting R502B-BL Track Light, Line Voltage Round Back Cylinder Track Fixture, 75W - Black
About the Juno Lighting R502B-BL Line Voltage 75W Max Round Back Cylinder Track Fixture – Black
Shed illuminating, warming light on any room in your home or studio with the Juno Lighting R502B-BL Line Voltage 75W Max Round Back Cylinder Track Fixture. The classic line-style lighting setup of this unit will allow you to connect several light sources to the same line to create your own unique lighting combinations. With full 360-degree rotation, you’ll always have the power to shed light on every corner of your room.
You’ll never have to worry about the Juno Lighting R502B-BL failing thanks to the true electrical ground that comes with each unit. Even when you move lights on the track with the spring loaded locking latch, they’ll still retain their ground.
When it comes to shedding the perfect amount of light in all of the right places, the Juno Lighting R502B-BL is your all-around solution. Not only is it a great lighting solution, but it’s also the epitome of class and style. Thanks to its sleek, elegant design and embossed finish, these lights will be right at home in any room of your home.Additional Information:
- True, positive electrical ground
- Patented embossed polarity arrows on bottom of adapter
- Spring-loaded locking latch with embossed polarity arrows secures trac light to trac
- Compatible with both Trac-Lites and Trac-Master Trac
- Pull-up contact to up position for use on Trac-Master two circuit trac
- Model: R502B-BL
- Finish: Black
- Baffle: Black
- Lamp: 65W BR30/75W PAR30L
- Lampholder: Medium base porcelain socket with nickel plated copper screw shell
- Construction: Drawn steel housing with polycarbonate stem
- Aiming: 90 Degree vertical aiming capability and 358 Degree rotation
- Adapter: Copper alloy contacts provide precise spring action
- Labels UL/CUL listed
- One Year Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.