- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Juno Lighting R502W-WH Track Light, Line Voltage Round Back Cylinder Track Fixture, 75W - White
About the Juno Lighting R502W-WH Line Voltage Round Back Cylinder Track Fixture, 75W Max – White
Introducing adjustable lighting tracks to your home can help you to create the lighting preferences that you’ve always wanted to see in your rooms. Whether it’s your kitchen, living room or dinging room, the Juno Lighting R502W-WH Line Voltage Round Back Cylinder Track Fixture, 75W Max can help shed light on the beauty and versatility of your living space. These lights feature spring loaded, locking mechanisms that allow you to move them up and down a track to create alternative lighting at a moments notice.
The Juno Lighting R502W-WH won’t be out of place in your home thanks to its superior design and aesthetically pleasing composition. Because they’re also white, a neutral color, you’ll never have to worry about these lights clashing with your current décor or standing out awkwardly if you decide to repaint your room.
Complete with a true electrical ground, the Juno Lighting R502W-WH is the perfect solution to any home that doesn’t have overhead lighting or is retrofitting to replace outdated traditional lamps. Bring beauty, class and exceptional lighting capabilities into your home with this product today!Additional Information:
- True, positive electrical ground
- Patented embossed polarity arrows on bottom of adapter
- Spring-loaded locking latch with embossed polarity arrows secures trac light to trac
- Compatible with both Trac-Lites and Trac-Master Trac
- Pull-up contact to up position for use on Trac-Master two circuit trac
- Model: R502W-WH
- Finish: White
- Baffle: White
- Lamp: 65W BR30/75W PAR30L
- Lampholder: Medium base porcelain socket with nickel plated copper screw shell
- Construction: Drawn steel housing with polycarbonate stem
- Aiming: 90 Degree vertical aiming capability and 358 Degree rotation
- Adapter: Copper alloy contacts provide precise spring action
- Labels UL/CUL listed
One Year Through Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers