- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Juno Lighting R521W-WH Track Light, Line Voltage Flat Back Cylinder Track Fixture, 50W - White
About the Juno Lighting R521W-WH Line Voltage Flat Back Cylinder Track Fixture, 50W Max – White
Deep lamp shading can create amazing lighting effects in your room. You’ll be able to do everything from illuminating large spaces, to focusing light on a single object in the room. No fixture is more suited for providing you with these excellent options than the Juno Lighting R521W-WH Line Voltage Flat Back Cylinder Track Fixture, 50W Max. This fixture features pivoting abilities up to 90-degrees, nearly 360-degree rotation and the ability to either spotlight or completely illuminate your room.
Aesthetics play an important part in making the Juno Lighting R521W-WH so appealing for your home. Because if its all-encompassing design, you’re able to eliminate pesky wires and unsightly cords – just hide them in the convenient attachment pole. It’s also a cylindrically shaped model, which has become a staple for modern households focused on sleek innovation.
As if exceptional functionality and sophisticated design weren’t enough for your home, the Juno Lighting R521W-WH also provides you with easy installation and use. Just attach it to the overhead tracks and activate the spring loaded locking mechanism. Unlock to move and relock to enjoy light in any place your heart desires.Additional Information:
- True, positive electrical ground
- Patented embossed polarity arrows on bottom of adapter
- Spring-loaded locking latch with embossed polarity arrows secures trac light to trac
- Compatible with both Trac-Lites and Trac-Master Trac
- Construction: Drawn steel housing with polycarbonate stem
- Lampholder: Medium base porcelain socket with nickel plated copper screw shell
- Lamp: 50W R20/PAR20
- Aiming: 90 Degree vertical aiming capability and 358 Degree rotation
One Year Through Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.