- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Juno Lighting R522W-WH Track Light, Line Voltage Flat Back Cylinder Track Fixture, 75W - White
About the Juno Lighting R522W-WH Line Voltage Flat Back Cylinder Track Fixture, 75W Max – White
Having the right light fixtures in your home can make a break the décor or mood. If you’re looking to establish a modern, sophisticated approach to home lighting fixtures, the Juno Lighting R522W-WH Line Voltage Flat Back Cylinder Track Fixture, 75W Max is simply your best choice overall. Not only does this lamp exhibit a classy, elegant aura in any room that its installed in, you can be sure that it adds allure to the décor as well. Flowing seamlessly with all color schemes and patterns thanks to its neutral white matte finish, this unit will easily make itself part of your room in no time at all.
Compatible with Trac-Lites and Trac-Master Trac systems, you’ll have fluid installation and operation with the Juno Lighting R522W-WH, guaranteed. The spring loaded latch included in this product enables you to make adjustments on the fly and enjoy light wherever you deem necessary in an instant – just unlock, move and re-lock the fixture into place on the track.
The innovation and gorgeous design of the Juno Lighting R522W-WH are backed by unparalleled safety and a quality guarantee. Enjoy a one-year warranty and a true ground when it comes to this product!Additional Information:
- True, positive electrical ground
- Patented embossed polarity arrows on bottom of adapter
- Spring-loaded locking latch with embossed polarity arrows secures trac light to trac
- Compatible with both Trac-Lites and Trac-Master Trac
- Construction: Drawn steel housing with polycarbonate stem
- Lampholder: Medium base porcelain socket with nickel plated copper screw shell
- Aiming: 90 Degree vertical aiming capability and 358 Degree rotation
- Lamp: 65W BR30/75W PAR30L
One Year Through Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.