Juno Lighting R533-WH Line Voltage Open Back Track Fixture, 75W Max - White
Ask a Question
About this Product
Enjoy the safety and security of a trusted track lighting solution when it comes to the Juno Lighting R533-WH Track Light, 75W Max. This fixture does everything you expect it to do in the way of lighting your room: providing clean light, offer maneuverable display and work in conjunction with your established lighting system. Plus, it even offers a few things that other models don’t have, like a true ground that always keeps you and your home safe.
The Juno Lighting R533-WH Track Light, can also be a key tool in creating unique and prosperous lighting solutions in any room of your home. If you’ve always wanted accent lighting, but can’t afford to do away with full overhead fixtures, this model can help! You’ll have the ability to rotate it a full 358-degrees, with a tilt capability of 90 degrees – making for a nearly infinite number of lighting combinations. Illuminate a single aspect of your room, or shed light on the whole space; the choice is yours!
By bringing the Juno Lighting R533-WH Track Light into your home, you’re not only illustrating your need for a reliable overhead lighting system – you’re also accentuating your tastes! This stylish fixture flows perfectly with most décor and will be a great tie in to your room no matter what the color scheme may be.
• On/off switch included
• Patented embossed polarity arrows on bottom of adapter
• Spring-loaded locking latch with embossed polarity arrows secures trac light to trac
• Compatible with both Trac-Lites and Trac-Master Trac
• “Pull-up” contact to up position for use on Trac-Master two circuit trac
• Dimensions: Height: 7.75" • Length: 4.375" • Diameter: 3.875"
• Voltage: 120V
• Lampholder: Medium base porcelain socket with nickel plated copper screw shell
• Aiming: 90 Degree vertical aiming capability and 358 Degree rotation
• Lamp: 75W PAR30 (Not Included)
• Adapter: Copper alloy contacts provide precise spring action
• Finish: White
• Labels UL/CUL listed
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: