Juno Lighting R534-BL Track Light, Line Voltage 120W Max Open Back Spotlight Track Fixture - Black
Ask a Question
About this Product
The lighting in your rooms is second to none when it comes to importance and urgency. Make sure that your room is well represented, as well as perfectly lit with the Juno Lighting R534-BL Line Voltage 120W Max Open Back Spotlight Track Fixture. This light fixture will get the job done any way you want it to thanks to its highly customizable, advantageous design. Free-flowing rotation and a 90-degree pivot tilt allow you to direct light into any corn of your room, or focus multiple sources on a single spot for a more intense shine. You can also take advantage of the simple sliding and locking system associated with this great fixture to move your lights around a track and lock them into place where you see fit.
The Juno Lighting R534-BL goes above and beyond just great lighting though. This unit is designed to bring an air of sophistication and class to your rooms by offering a modern, no frills design. The Juno Lighting R534-BL is matte black and flows elegantly with most room decorations and color schemes to help tie everything together. From its looks to its function, you’ll love everything about this great unit.
Features:• True, positive electrical ground|
• On/off switch included
• Patented embossed polarity arrows on bottom of adapter
• Spring-loaded locking latch with embossed polarity arrows secures trac light to trac
• Compatible with both Trac-Lites and Trac-Master Trac
• Pull-up contact to up position for use on Trac-Master two circuit trac
Specifications:• Construction: Die-formed steel|
• Dimensions: Height: 9.625" • Length: 5.75" • Diameter: 5.125"
• Voltage: 120V
• Lamp: 120w PAR38 (Not Included)
• Lampholder: Medium base porcelain
• Aiming: 90 Degree vertical aiming capability and 358 Degree rotation
• Adapter: Copper alloy contacts provide precise spring action
• Finish: Black
• Labels: UL/CUL listed
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: