- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Juno Lighting R541-BL Track Light, Line Voltage Universal Mini Lampholder - Black
About the Juno Lighting R541-BL Line Voltage Universal Mini Lampholder – Black
When it comes to track lighting, there are many options available on the market today. The Juno Lighting Line Voltage Universal Mini Lampholder – Black should be at the top of your list, however. The Juno Lighting R541-BL offers simplicity and plenty of flexibility after installation. The lamps fit tight to the tracks, making them more durable.
The Juno Lighting R541-BL also allows for different lamp sizes, so you can control your output footprint. For a smaller footprint, choose the PAR20 (50 watt) lamps. If you need more light, there are the PAR30 (75 watt) lamps. Choose whichever is best for your lighting needs! The Juno Lighting R541-BL is compatible with the Trac-Lite, as well as the Trac-Master Trac, offering even greater flexibility when it comes to installation. With 358 degrees of rotation, the Juno Lighting R541-BL will allow lighting in any direction. For functional and versatile lighting, try the Juno Lighting R541-BL today.Additional Information:
- True, positive electrical ground
- On/off switch included
- Patented embossed polarity arrows on bottom of adapter
- Spring-loaded locking latch with embossed polarity arrows secures trac light to trac
- Compatible with both Trac-Lites and Trac-Master Trac
- Pull-up contact to up position for use on Trac-Master two circuit trac
- Construction: Drawn steel housing with steel yoke
- Dimensions: 2-1/8" dia. x 2-3/8" deep
- Lamp: 50W PAR20 to 75W PAR30 (Not Included)
- Aiming: 90 Degree vertical aiming capability and 358 Degree rotation
- Socket: Medium base porcelain socket with nickel plated copper screw shell
- Adapter: Copper alloy contacts provide precise spring action
- Finish: Black
- Labels: UL/CUL listed
One Year Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.