- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Juno Lighting R541-WH Track Light, Line Voltage Universal Mini Lampholder - White
Earn 1 Westside Dollar for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Juno Lighting R541-WH Line Voltage Universal Mini Lampholder – White
If you’ve been in search of versatility in track lighting options, then look no further than the Juno Lighting Line Voltage Universal Mini Lampholder – White. Depending on the amount of light you need, the Juno Lighting R541-WH can holder either the PAR20 lamps that are 50 watts, or the PAR30, which are 75 watts.
With a sturdy steel construction and a beautiful white finish, the Juno Lighting R541-WH will add a touch of lighting style to any room in your home. With up to ninety degrees of vertical aim and 358 degrees of rotation, it’s simple to get light wherever you need it most! Be sure to order your Juno Lighting R541-WH by 5 p.m. Eastern so it ships the same day! With QuickShip you’ll be getting your items installed that much sooner. For flexibility and versatility with the best in track lighting, pick one up today! You won’t be disappointed.Additional Information:
- True, positive electrical ground
- On/off switch included
- Patented embossed polarity arrows on bottom of adapter
- Spring-loaded locking latch with embossed polarity arrows secures trac light to trac
- Compatible with both Trac-Lites and Trac-Master Trac
- “Pull-up” contact to up position for use on Trac-Master two circuit trac
- Construction: Drawn steel housing with steel yoke
- Dimensions: 2-1/8" dia. x 2-3/8" deep
- Lamp: 50W PAR20 to 75W PAR30 (Not Included)
- Aiming: 90 Degree vertical aiming capability and 358 Degree rotation
- Socket: Medium base porcelain socket with nickel plated copper screw shell
- Adapter: Copper alloy contacts provide precise spring action
- Finish: White
- Labels: UL/CUL listed
- One Year Through Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.