- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Juno Lighting R6-BL Single Circuit 6' Track Section - Black
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Track Lighting SectionsView all items in this category
About the Juno Lighting R6-BL Single Circuit 6' Track Section – Black
The Juno Lighting R6-BL is a low profile track section that is perfectly suited to any indoor residential lighting project, as well as a multitude of commercial space uses. This 6 inch track section can be used at this length, or cut to a different length based on your needs and requirements.
As a single circuit track section, the Juno Lighting R6-BL was engineered with an I-beam cross section. This adds unbelievable strength in applications where you want suspended pendant mounting. This track section is also perfect for surface mounting, so both options are available to you in this versatile lighting item from Juno Lighting.
The Juno Lighting R6-BL comes in a clean, smooth, black finish so it’s ideal for use with all your other black-finished lighting items and will create a classy, elegant look. This item is another Juno product that is backed with a manufacturer warranty. Order today and see if you can have this item shipped today too with the Quick Ship Program!Additional Information:Manufacturer Specification Sheet (PDF File)
- Standard lengths may be cut-to-length by installer
- Aluminum channel used as system ground
- One-piece insulator insures consistent conductor spacing for reliable electrical contact
- Insulating bushings supplied at mounting hole locations to prevent shorts to ground
- Construction: Extruded aluminum with thermal plastic insulator. Injection molded polycarbonate dead-end with set screw
- Electrical: Two 12 gauge solid copper conductors
- Amperage: 20A
- Voltage: 120V
- Length: 67 7?8"
- Finish: Black
- UL Listed
- One Year Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.