Juno Lighting R711-BL Juno Track Light, Line Voltage Open Back Spotlight Track Fixture - Black
Ask a Question
About this Product
Electrical track lighting is becoming commonplace for modern homes that want a reliable, yet stylish lighting experience. The Juno Lighting R711-BL Line Voltage Open Back Spotlight Track Fixture can help you make the most out of your lighting for years to come thanks to its modern design and timeless light quality. By installing this system in your kitchen, dinging area or living room, you’ll have access to beautiful and customizable lighting schemes that will truly accent your lifestyle. Set the mood, create accent lighting or simple replace your old, overhead lighting fixtures with this convenient system.
The Juno Lighting R711-BL sets itself apart from other track lighting systems by offering your home a stylish, sophisticated design. The black, embossed texture of these lights is key in making them a great addition to any room – plus, they’re easy to install. Thanks to the spring loaded design of these lights, they can easily be moved from place to place by sliding and locking into place.
If you’ve got a larger room that would be better suited from track lighting or accent lighting, choose Juno Lighting R711-BL to help your room come to life. This classy fixture will become a timeless addition to your room and complement your style for years to come.
Features:• True, positive electrical ground
• On/off switch included
• Patented embossed polarity arrows on bottom of adapter
• Spring-loaded locking latch with embossed polarity arrows secures trac light to trac
• Compatible with both Trac-Lites and Trac-Master Trac
• Pull-up contact to up position for use on Trac-Master two circuit trac
Specifications:• Lampholder: Ceramic base twist-and-lock GU10 socket with nickel plated contacts
• Lamp: 120V, 35-50W PAR16/MR16 GU10 (Not Included)
• Aiming: 90 Degree vertical aiming capability and 358 Degree rotation
• Adapter: Copper alloy contacts provide precise spring action
• Finish: Black
• Labels: UL/CUL listed
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: