Juno Lighting R711-WH Juno Track Light, Line Voltage Open Back Spotlight Track Fixture - White
Ask a Question
About this Product
Have you always dreamed of creating lighting in your home that showcases your room’s aesthetically pleasing aspects? Now, it’s as easy as installing the Juno Lighting R711-WH Line Voltage Open Back Spotlight Track Fixture! This lighting solution will allow you to create free-flowing lighting solutions that can be changed or modified at any time to create some of the most unique and illuminative settings for your room. Especially useful for lofty spaces or areas with wide-open spaces, this fixture is a modern solution to a much-sought after issue in home lighting.
Because of its white finish and universally pleasing design, the Juno Lighting R711-WH is bound to fit in with all aspects of your home easily. Don’t worry about throwing off your décor or the color scheme of your room – in fact, because this fixture is so neutral, you’ll be able to easily change and modify your home around it once its installed!
Complete with a true electrical ground and an on/off switch that’s fully functional at all times, the Juno Lighting R711-WH has solidified a name synonymous with quality and innovation. Even after it’s installed, this fixture is easy to use at all times- just slide the lights up and down the track, locking them into place at just the right area.
Features:• True, positive electrical ground
• On/off switch included
• Patented embossed polarity arrows on bottom of adapter
• Spring-loaded locking latch with embossed polarity arrows secures trac light to trac
• Compatible with both Trac-Lites and Trac-Master Trac
• “Pull-up” contact to up position for use on Trac-Master two circuit trac
Specifications:• Lampholder: Ceramic base twist-and-lock GU10 socket with nickel plated contacts
• Lamp: 120V, 35-50W PAR16/MR16 GU10 (Not Included)
• Aiming: 90 Degree vertical aiming capability and 358 Degree rotation
• Adapter: Copper alloy contacts provide precise spring action
• Finish: White
• Labels: UL/CUL listed
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: