Juno Lighting R712-WH Track Light, Line Voltage Round Back Mini Cylinder Track Fixture, 50W - White
Ask a Question
About this Product
Accent lighting in your home is done simply and effectively with the Juno Lighting R712-WH Line Voltage Round Back Mini Cylinder Track Fixture, 50W Max. Because of the rounded design of this overhead lighting fixture, you’ll be able to focus a beam of light effectively and intensely on whatever you choose to, whether its art on the wall or a table display. Some people even choose to use this fixture in lieu of a full overhead lighting system, instead preferring the ambiance of a subtle light.
Like all track lighting models from Juno Lighting, the Juno Lighting R712-WH comes with a true ground, also making it one of the safest units on the market. Its ceramic composition lends strength and durability to the product and guarantees its life over many years, meaning you’ll never have to worry about failure or poor performance.
Lastly, the Juno Lighting R712-WH is meant to blend with your room to create a visually appealing space. Because it’s white and white is a neutral color, this fixture will always flow nicely with your décor, creating a seamless, clean look in your room.
| Features:• True, positive electrical ground|
• Patented embossed polarity arrows on bottom of adapter
• Spring-loaded locking latch with embossed polarity arrows secures trac light to trac
• Compatible with both Trac-Lites and Trac-Master Trac
• “Pull-up” contact to up position for use on Trac-Master two circuit trac
| Specifications:• Lampholder: Ceramic base twist-and-lock GU10 socket with nickel plated contacts|
• Dimensions: 2-1/2" dia. x 3-3/4" deep
• Lamp: 120V, 35-50W PAR16/MR16 GU10 (Not Included)
• Aiming: 90 Degree vertical aiming capability and 358 Degree rotation
• Adapter: Copper alloy contacts provide precise spring action
• Finish: White
• Labels: UL/CUL listed
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products: