Juno Lighting R731-BL Juno Track Light, Low Voltage Gimbal Track Fixture - Black
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Juno Lighting R731-BL includes a ceramic bi-pin socket, copper alloys for spring action in the adaptor, and a pull-up contact to the up position for use with the two-circuit Trac-Master. This fixture is perfect for spotlighting and accent lighting, for artwork, displays, or other needs.
Providing a direct, intense white light, the Juno Lighting R731-BL offers precision beam control. Its spring-loaded latch secures the trac light to the trac, and includes patented embossed polarity arrows for added technology and innovation, all in a fixture!
The Juno Lighting R731-BL comes in a trendy black finish so it won’t deter from the pieces or creations you wish to highlight with focused light from this fixture. It comes with a warranty and the manufacturer specifications sheet, so there’s never a worry with this purchase. If you want to truly accent the best features of your art or other prized pieces, you need this popular fixture in your lighting projects tool belt!
Features:• True, positive electrical ground
• Spring-loaded locking latch with embossed polarity arrows secures trac light to trac
• Compatible with both Trac-Lites and Trac-Master Trac
• Pull-up contact to up position for use on Trac-Master two-circuit trac
Specifications:• Model: R731-BL
• Finish: Black
• Lamp: 50W MR16
• Socket: Ceramic Bi-Pin
• Transformer: 50VA 12V electronic transformer with circuit protection
• Aiming: 90 Degree vertical aiming capability and 358 Degree rotation
• Adapter: Copper alloy contacts provide precise spring action
• Labels: UL/CUL listed
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: