- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Juno Lighting R731-WH Juno Track Light, Low Voltage Gimbal Track Fixture - White
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Juno Lighting R731-BLView this item
About the Juno Lighting R731-WH Low Voltage Gimbal Track Fixture – White
The Juno Lighting R731-WH is the perfect finish to displaying that favorite painting, sculpture, or other artistic masterpiece you wish to spotlight and capture the best features of. This gimbal track fixture offers a brilliant, focused beam of light right where you wish to highlight curves, angles, or the dominant colors of a work of art or other important display.
This fixture offers 358 degrees of rotation to ensure you have that precise angle of light exactly where you want it. This complete Juno Lighting R731-WH unit also includes the 12V 50W solid state electrical transformer so you are ready immediately. The style of this fixture goes well with many displays and offers limitless variety in how you wish to spotlight your pieces.
The Juno Lighting R731-WH comes in a white finish for simple complimentary color matching no matter what hues or tones you are displaying. This fixture comes with a warranty and the manufacturer specifications sheet, too. Order today and you may qualify for same-day shipping, as well!Additional Information:
- True, positive electrical ground
- Spring-loaded locking latch with embossed polarity arrows secures trac light to trac
- Compatible with both Trac-Lites and Trac-Master Trac
- Pull-up contact to up position for use on Trac-Master two-circuit trac
- Model: R731-WH
- Finish: White
- Lamp: 50W MR16
- Socket: Ceramic Bi-Pin
- Transformer: 50VA 12V electronic transformer with circuit protection
- Aiming: 90 Degree vertical aiming capability and 358 Degree rotation
- Adapter: Copper alloy contacts provide precise spring action
- Labels: UL/CUL listed
- One Year Through Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.