- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Juno Lighting T220-BL Line Voltage PAR20 Close-Ups Designer Series Enclosed Track Fixture - Black
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Incandescent Track LightsView all items in this category
About the Juno Lighting T220-BL Line Voltage PAR20 Close-Ups Designer Series Enclosed Track Fixture – Black
The Juno Lighting T220-BL offers copper alloy contacts in the adaptor. These alloys provide precision spring action which means no arcing, and it will not take a set, either. This UL Listed and CSA Listed lighting item from Juno is another trusted product that meets all requirements for contractors, architects, builders, and more.
For the most creative and unique indoor commercial or residential lighting projects, use the Juno Lighting T220-BL. This fixture offers a sculpted look to the metal shades for an artistic and sleek look. Add in the black finish to this fixture, and you have a modern, stunning lighting piece perfect for your needs.
The Juno Lighting T220-BL includes the on/off switch and a detailed specifications sheet for your reference. It provides a true, positive electrical ground, as well as embossed polarity arrows on the bottom of the adaptor. With all these amenities, don’t wait any longer and order today!Additional Information:Manufacturer Specification Sheet (PDF File)
- True, positive electrical ground
- On/off switch included
- Patented embossed polarity arrows on bottom of adapter
- Spring-loaded positive latch with embossed polarity arrows secures trac light to trac
- Pull-up contact to up position for two-circuit application
- Socket: Medium base porcelain with nickel plated copper screw shell
- Dimensions: Height: 4.375"
- Length: 4.25"
- Diameter: 3.5"
- Voltage: 120V
- Lamp: 35-50W PAR20 (Not Included)
- Aiming: 90 Degree vertical aiming capability and 321 Degree rotation
- Adapter: Copper alloy contacts provide precise spring action
- no arcing and will not take a set
- Finish: Black
- Labels: UL listed, CSA certified
- One Year Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers