- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Juno Lighting T220-WH Track Light, Line Voltage Close-Ups Designer Series Enclosed Track Fixture - White
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
MultitoolsView all items in this category
About the Juno Lighting T220-WH Line Voltage Close-Ups Designer Series Enclosed Track Fixture – White
The Juno Lighting T220-WH is UL and CSA Listed, comes with a detailed specifications sheet for your reference, an on/off switch, a one year warranty, and is finished with a sleek and modern white color. This unique and popular fixture is every home or business lighting projects’, best friend.
Blending well with many interiors, the Juno Lighting T220-WH offers a gentle, sculpted look to the metal shades and back detail. This fixture is so compact that it barely encroaches on or takes up any space at all! It spoons up to the trac closely so that a minimal amount of space it occupied.
The Juno Lighting T2320-WH has a spring-loaded positive latch that helps to securely connect the trac light to the trac. And with this fixture, you get a true, positive electrical ground. Order this fixture today and do so soon so you can qualify for same-day shipping and at a price you can’t afford to not take advantage of!Additional Information:
- True, positive electrical ground
- On/off switch included
- Patented embossed polarity arrows on bottom of adapter
- Spring-loaded positive latch with embossed polarity arrows secures trac light to trac
- “Pull-up” contact to up position for two-circuit application
- Socket: Medium base porcelain with nickel plated copper screw shell
- Dimensions: Height: 4.375"
- Length: 4.25"
- Diameter: 3.5"
- Voltage: 120V
- Lamp: 35-50W PAR20 (Not Included)
- Aiming: 90 Degree vertical aiming capability and 321 Degree rotation
- Adapter: Copper alloy contacts provide precise spring action
- no arcing and will not take a set
- Finish: White
- Labels: UL listed, CSA certified
- One Year Through Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers