- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Juno Lighting T230-BL Track Light, Line Voltage PAR30 Close-Ups Designer Series Open Track Fixture - Black
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Instant Hot Water FaucetsView all items in this category
About the Juno Lighting T230-BL Line Voltage PAR30 Close-Ups Designer Series Open Track Fixture – Black
The Juno Lighting T230-BL is a UL listed and CSA certified fixture offering 120V voltage. This fixture features a true, positive electrical ground and patented embossed polarity arrows on the bottom of the precision spring-action adaptor. Offering a two-circuit application and an included on/off switch, this fixture is perfect for any indoor lighting need.
Measuring at 3.75 inches in height and 2.5 inches in length, the Juno Lightning T230-BL comes in a trendy, ‘matches-with-everything,’ black finish. It’s designed with sculpted metal shades for a unique and modern look for any project. This fixture is compact and truly fits so close to the track it hardly occupies any space at all.
The Juno Lighting T230-BL offers you a worry-free purchase with one year warranty. Juno Lighting is well-known for trusted lighting products, and this piece is no different. Create those lighting ambiances like none other today! Same day shipping is available on this fixture, as well.Additional Information:
- True, positive electrical ground
- On/off switch included
- Patented embossed polarity arrows on bottom of adapter
- Spring-loaded positive latch with embossed polarity arrows secures trac light to trac
- Pull-up contact to up position for two-circuit application
- Socket: Medium base porcelain with nickel plated copper screw shell
- Dimensions: Height: 3.75"
- Length: 2.5"
- Voltage: 120 volt
- Lamp: 50-75W PAR30 (Not Included)
- Aiming: 90 Degree vertical aiming capability and 321 Degree rotation
- Adapter: Copper alloy contacts provide precise spring action
- no arcing and will not take a set
- Finish: Black
- Labels: UL listed, CSA certified
- One Year Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers