- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Juno Lighting T230-WH Track Light, Line Voltage Close-Ups Designer Series Open Track Fixture - White
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Incandescent Track LightsView all items in this category
About the Juno Lighting T230-WH Line Voltage Close-Ups Designer Series Open Track Fixture – White
The Juno Lighting T230-WH offers a medium base porcelain socket with a nickel-plated copper screw shell. This Avant Garde lamp holder is universal and is positioned very closely to the track for minimizing space occupation. It also features patented embossed polarity arrows on the bottom of the adapter, which also has copper alloy contacts for precision spring action.
With so many features, the Juno Lighting T230-WH is a must-have for any home or commercial lighting use. The spring-loaded latch helps in securing from trac light to trac light, and 90 degrees of vertical aiming ability is built right in. Top it off with 321 degrees of rotation, and you can create literally endless lighting atmospheres.
The Juno Lighting T230-WH comes in a clean and smooth white finish for perfect matching with walls or ceilings, and to blend in seamlessly. This fixture comes with a one year manufacturer warranty for added support and a worry-free order.Additional Information:
- True, positive electrical ground
- Patented embossed polarity arrows on bottom of adapter
- Spring-loaded positive latch with embossed polarity arrows secures trac light to trac
- “Pull-up” contact to up position for two-circuit application
- Socket: Medium base porcelain with nickel plated copper screw shell
- Lamp: 50-75W PAR30
- Aiming: 90 Degree vertical aiming capability and 321 Degree rotation
- Adapter: Copper alloy contacts provide precise spring action - no arcing and will
- One Year Through Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.