Juno Lighting Track Light, Line Voltage PAR30 Close-Ups Designer Series Enclosed Track Fixture - Black
Juno Lighting T231-BL
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Juno Lighting T231-BL Line Voltage PAR30 Close-Ups Designer Series Enclosed Track Fixture – Black
The Juno Lighting T231-BL is compatible with Trac-Lites and Trac-Master Trac for added versatility in your lighting creations. This designer series track fixture comes in a black finish and with rounded, sculpting shades for a dramatic, yet smooth and elegant look. You’ll want these fixtures in every room of every one of your indoor residential or commercial locations!
The socket on the Juno Lighting T231-BL has a nickel plated copper screw shell in the porcelain base. The lamp of this fixture offers 50-75W PAR30, and you have 90 degrees of aiming options and 321 degrees of rotation for limitless lighting creations.
The Juno Lighting T231-BL sits so close to the trac you’ll barely notice that it takes up any space at all. The unique adaptor means there is no arcing, and all of this comes with a one year warranty. This fixture is a must-have for your home, business, or restaurant- anywhere where brilliant and wonderful lighting is desired!
Features:• True, positive electrical ground
• On/off switch included
• Patented embossed polarity arrows on bottom of adapter
• Spring-loaded locking latch with embossed polarity arrows secures trac light to trac
• Compatible with both Trac-Lites and Trac-Master Trac
• Pull-up contact to up position for use on Trac-Master two circuit trac
Specifications:• Socket: Medium base porcelain with nickel plated copper screw shell
• Dimensions: Height: 3.75" • Length: 4.5" • Diameter: 4.875"
• Voltage: 120V
• Lamp: 50-75W PAR30 (Not Included)
• Aiming: 90 Degree vertical aiming capability and 321 Degree rotation
• Adapter: Copper alloy contacts provide precise spring action • no arcing and will not take a set
• Finish: Black
• Labels: UL listed, CSA certified
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: