Juno Lighting T231-WH Track Light, Line Voltage Close-Ups Designer Series Enclosed Track Fixture - White
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Juno Lighting T231-WH offers a pull-up contact to the up position for you to use with a Trac-Master two circuit trac. This variability in use is one feature of this unique fixture, among many. Consider the spring-loaded latch with patented polarity arrows for securing trac light to trac light, and you’ll discover countless ways to create endless lightning options for your residential or commercial indoor spaces.
The compactness of this lampholder means it sits super tight to the trac for the absolute least amount of space occupation there is. The Juno Lighting T231-WH has gently sculpted shades for a refined and elegant appeal. And its white finish makes it a clean and graceful piece to your lighting projects.
The Juno Lighting T231-WH has a one year warranty so you can purchase this worry-free. It can even ship to you today so you can get started sooner on your creative lightning projects. And at a price that is affordable, this fixture is sure to brighten your day!
Features:• True, positive electrical ground
• On/off switch included
• Patented embossed polarity arrows on bottom of adapter
• Spring-loaded locking latch with embossed polarity arrows secures trac light to trac
• Compatible with both Trac-Lites and Trac-Master Trac
• “Pull-up” contact to up position for use on Trac-Master two circuit trac
Specifications:• Socket: Medium base porcelain with nickel plated copper screw shell
• Dimensions: Height: 3.75" • Length: 4.5" • Diameter: 4.875"
• Voltage: 120V
• Lamp: 50-75W PAR30 (Not Included)
• Aiming: 90 Degree vertical aiming capability and 321 Degree rotation
• Adapter: Copper alloy contacts provide precise spring action • no arcing and will not take a set
• Finish: White
• Labels: UL listed, CSA certified
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: