- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Juno Lighting T430-WH Track Light, Low Voltage Designer Series Wireforms Track Fixture - White
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Juno Lighting T430-WH Low Voltage Designer Series Wireforms Track Fixture – White
Specially designed for halogen lamps, where the goal is to illuminate entire rooms vividly and exuberantly, the Juno Lighting T430-WH Low Voltage Designer Series Wireforms Track Fixture is an all-purpose lighting solution that offers results on a tremendous scale. Pair this unit with high ceilings or cathedral ceilings to create lighting effects that will leave you speechless. In fact, this gallery-style track light even makes it simple to shed light on all of those small corners that never seem to see light from a regular overhead system.
Spruce up your ceilings with a modern look that resonates with the rest of your décor. The wireframe fixture of the Juno Lighting T430-WH does wonders to help blend the styles of your home into cohesive, welcoming auras. Plus, the rotational capabilities of this unit make it even more versatile, allowing numerous more lighting options to be cast throughout the room.
Both UL listed and CSA certified, the Juno Lighting T430-WH is a modern solution to an age old lighting dilemma: use track lighting or stick with traditional overhead lights? Once you invest in this product, you’ll clearly see that traditional overhead lights are a thing of the past.
- Specially designed for halogen lamps
- High-styled, exposed lamp design provides a strong hi-tech statement
- Two locking screws provided
- Dimensions: Width: 2.375"
- Height: 4.25"
- Voltage: 12V
- Lamp: 20-75W MR16 (Not Included)
- Construction: Square steel wire
- Aiming: 90 Degree vertical aiming capability and 358 Degree rotation
- Finish: White
- Labels: UL listed, CSA certified
- One Year Through Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.