- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Juno Lighting T433-BL Track Light, Line Voltage PAR20 Designer Series Wireforms Track Fixture - Black
Earn 4 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Juno Lighting T433-BL Line Voltage PAR20 Designer Series Wireforms Track Fixture – Black
When it comes time to replace your home’s overhead lighting system, make sure you’re installing a lighting solution that is sure to last you for years to come. The Juno Lighting T433-BL Line Voltage PAR20 Designer Series Wireforms Track Fixture is durable and can stand up to constant, daily use, as well as the wear and tear that comes from creating your own unique lighting scenarios. Because of its base porcelain and nickel plated copper screw shell, you wont have to worry about this unit compromising over time either – it’s built to outlast any other lighting solutions!
The Juno Lighting T433-BL can help you achieve all of the visual lighting effects that you’ve always wanted to see in your room. Everything from spot lighting to combination accent lighting can be yours thanks to the versatility and maneuverability of this lamp. With rotation up to 358-degrees and a 90-degree tilt, you’re free to position this fixture any way that you see fit.
What also makes the Juno Lighting T433-BL such an exceptional lighting choice is its 35-50 watt capacity that allows for beautiful light to illuminate your entire room. No other fixture gives you as much as this unit does: something you can surely look forward to for years to come.Additional Information:
- Two locking screws provided
- Construction: Square steel wire
- Wattage: 35-50 Watts
- Voltage: 120V
- Aiming: 90 Degree vertical aiming capability and 358 Degree rotation
- Lamp: 35-50W PAR20
- Socket: Medium base porcelain with nickel plated copper screw shell
- Finish: Black
- Labels: UL listed, CSA certified
- One Year Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.