- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Juno Lighting T435-BL Track Light, Line Voltage PAR30 Designer Series Wireforms Mini Track Fixture - Black
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Juno Lighting T435-BL Line Voltage PAR30 Designer Series Wireforms Mini Track Fixture – Black
Looking to achieve gallery-style lighting in your home? Trust in the Juno Lighting T435-BL Line Voltage PAR30 Designer Series Wireforms Mini Track Fixture to provide you with powerful, radiant light that will illuminate the gorgeous aspects of your home and shed light on the uniqueness of your tastes. Because of its wide lamp and 50-75 watt capacity, you can rely on this fixture to always deliver on its promise of warm, mood-setting light. Use it as a standalone track light to focus illumination on a single area of your room, or combine it with an entire system to replace your entire traditional overhead system.
Because of its ability to rotate a full 358-degrees and pivot another 90-degrees, the Juno Lighting T435-BL is highly sought after by those who are looking for a more effective way to bring out the creative lighting in their homes. Position this light closer to unique areas of your home to give off a more accented spotlight, or move it farther away to spread the aura across multiple venues.
The Juno Lighting T435-BL comes backed by a one-year manufacturer’s warranty and is protected against any flaws that might be present in that year. Install this unit with peace of mind and a newfound sense of warmth as it personifies your room.Additional Information:
- Two locking screws provided
- Construction: Square steel wire
- Wattage: 50-75W
- Voltage: 120V
- Aiming: 90 Degree vertical aiming capability and 358 Degree rotation
- Lamp: 50-75W PAR30 (Not Included)
- Socket: Medium base porcelain with nickel plated copper screw shell
- Finish: Black
- Labels: UL listed, CSA certified
- One Year Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.