- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Juno Lighting T435-WH Track Light, Line Voltage Designer Series Wireforms Mini Track Fixture - White
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Juno Lighting T435-WH Line Voltage Designer Series Wireforms Mini Track Fixture – White
Wireframe lighting fixtures have made a huge impact on modern home décor. Bring your home up to speed and invest in the Juno Lighting T435-WH Line Voltage Designer Series Wireforms Mini Track Fixture to create your own overhead track lighting system – one that reflects your home’s needs and your own aesthetic wants. Because it’s highly functional and also very sophisticated looking, this halogen light product can make a huge impact on the way people se your room and the mood that is set via the lighting.
With e ability to rotate nearly a full 460-degrees and another 90-degrees thanks to its pivoting face, the Juno Lighting T435-WH can be used for just about any lighting application that you can think of. Whether it’s accenting a piece of art or decoration, or even shedding light over a whole corner of the room, this lamp is perfect for any scenario that requires a little bit of light to get the job done.
If you’re not sure about retrofitting your old, in-ceiling lights for a track lighting system, consider this: the Juno Lighting T435-WH comes backed by a one-year manufacturer’s warranty against any defect or sub-par performances. You’ll have peace of mind while buying and the exceptional product that you receive will keep that peace of mind going for years to come.Additional Information:
- Two locking screws provided
- Construction: Square steel wire
- Aiming: 90 Degree vertical aiming capability and 358 Degree rotation
- Lamp: 50-75W PAR30
- Socket: Medium base porcelain with nickel plated copper screw shell
- Labels: UL listed, CSA certified
- One Year Through Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.