- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Juno Lighting T537-BL Designer Low Voltage Track Transformer - Black
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Juno Lighting T537-BL Designer Low Voltage Track Transformer – Black
The Juno Lighting T537-BL is a designer series, low voltage, solid state electronic track transformer that works with almost all Juno Trac-Master fixtures and pendants. It was crafted with a low-profile design for a sleek and modern look. You get a complete and detailed specifications sheet from the manufacturer, a warranty, and even quick shipping, with this unique and solid Juno Lighting item.
Whether it’s super cold or super humid, the Juno Lighting T537-BL was constructed and engineered to provide over 40,000 hours of life. The lampholders experience quick electrical connection with the contacts that are supported by nylon jacket.
The Juno Lighting T537-BL is UL recognized and CSA certified. It’s also FCC Certified to Class A noise limit standards. This item controls radio interference and provides a quiet operation with or without dimming. It also exceeds IEEE Line Transient Requirements and will provide only superior spike protection. Order today!Additional Information:
- Designed for 40,000 hour operating life with repeated switching in 40 Degree C ambient and 90 Percent relative humidity environment
- Transformer adapter may be used with Trac-Master or Trac-Lites Series trac (or designated monopoints) and designated low voltage lampholders
- Brass, tin-plated electrical contacts housed in nylon jacket provides quick electrical connection to lampholders
- Input: 120VAC, .64A
- Voltage: 12V
- Nominal Output: 11.0
- 11.8V, 75 Watts (VA) Max. load
- Operating Frequency: > 20kHz
- Finish: Black
- UL Listed
- One Year Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.