- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Juno Lighting T537-WH Low Voltage Designer Track Transformer - White
About the Juno Lighting T537-WH Low Voltage Designer Track Transformer – White
The Juno Lighting T537-WH was designed for over 40,000 hours of life operation, and all with repeated switching in weather elements of 40 degree C ambient and 90 percent relative humidity. This powerful transformer will ensure you have created the most beautiful of lighting atmospheres, whether for your own home, a commercial space, or as a contractor.
Quick electrical connection is achieved with the Juno Lighting T537-WH with its brass, tin-plated contacts secured within nylon jackets. This UL listed item comes in a white finish and offers an operating frequency of greater than 20kHz. With 120VAC and .64A input, this transformer will do the job you need.
The Juno Lighting T537-WH offers a low profile design and is compatible with Juno Trac-Master low voltage fixtures, pendants, and other items. Check out the specifications sheet included from the manufacturer for further details on the construction, the materials, installation and uses for your Juno Lighting T537-WH. And order today to see if you can get same-day shipping!Additional Information:
- Designed for 40,000 hour operating life with repeated switching in 40 Degree C ambient and 90 Percent relative humidity environment
- Transformer adapter may be used with Trac-Master or Trac-Lites Series trac (or designated monopoints) and designated low voltage lampholders
- Brass, tin-plated electrical contacts housed in nylon jacket provides quick electrical connection to lampholders
- Input: 120VAC, .64A
- Voltage: 12V
- Nominal Output: 11.0
- 11.8V, 75 Watts (VA) Max. load
- Operating Frequency: > 20kHz
- Finish: White
- UL Listed
- One Year Through Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.