- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Juno Lighting T630-9-WH Track Light, Low Voltage Designer Series 9" Trapezia Track Fixture - White
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Juno Lighting T630-9-WH Low Voltage Designer Series 9" Trapezia Track Fixture – White
For a lower hanging, aesthetically pleasing track lighting fixture, there’s no choice clearer for your home than the Juno Lighting T630-9-WH Low Voltage Designer Series 9" Trapezia Track Fixture. This modern lighting solution for any room of your home offers you a few things that make it a standalone leader in track lighting fixtures. First, you’re able to clear the room of all wiring and other unsightly cords thanks to the concealing cylinders that are a part of this feature. Second, the ability to pivot and position the display makes it great for rooms that are larger or require light directed in a specific direction.
Often used by galleries and loft-style rooms, the Juno Lighting T630-9-WH has made a name for itself on more than just its aesthetics. This UL listed light is also crafted with die-cast aluminum housing, making it sturdy and reliable for years to come.
The Juno Lighting T630-9-WH is backed by a single-year warranty and comes with Juno Lighting’s seal of approval. This means you’ll always experience the best quality light from a highly innovative product.Additional Information:
- Great for display, exhibition and gallery lighting
- Downward reach makes pendant mounting of track unnecessary
- Aiming: 90 Degree vertical aiming capability and 358 Degree rotation
- Wattage: 20-50W
- Voltage: 12V
- Construction: Die-cast aluminum upper transition housing and socket housing
- Lamp: 20-50W MR16 lamps. Must be used with MR16 lamps with integral lens (cover glass) except when combined with 2" diameter accessories
- Socket: Ceramic bi-pin
- Finish: White
- Labels: UL listed, CSA certified
- One Year Through Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.