- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Kidde 0910 Smoke Detector, 9V 10-Year Sealed Lithium Battery Powered w/Hush Button (900-0136)
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About The Kidde i9010 Smoke Alarm 10 Year Sealed Lithium Battery Operated
The Kidde i9010 Smoke Alarm 10 Year Sealed Lithium Battery Operated features two of the most advanced fire detection technologies in a single device. The ionization sensor provide great protection for your family against both rapid and slow burning fires.
The Kidde i9010 Smoke Alarm 10 Year Sealed Lithium Battery Operated is battery operated and uses just one sealed-in lithium battery provides protection even in the event of a power outage. The hush feature allows you to silence a false alarm, while LED lights inform you of the status of the Kidde Pi9010. A flashing red light every 30 to 40 seconds indicates that the device is receiving power and operating correctly.
The Kidde i9010 Smoke Alarm 10 Year Sealed Lithium Battery Operated is backed by a five year manufacturer warranty and is very easy to install.
- Ionization Sensor: Protects best against fast flaming fires
- Battery Operated (Sealed-in lithium battery included): Provides continuous protection even during power outages and does not need to be replaced for the 10 year life of the alarm
- Tamper Resistant: Deters from tampering or theft
- Hush Feature: Temporarily silences nuisance alarms
- Red LED Flashes every 30-40 seconds to indicate that the smoke alarm is operating properly
- Test/Reset Button: Tests smoke alarm circuitry and horn
- Power Source: Sealed-In Lithium Battery
- Sensor: Ionization
- Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10ft
- Temperature Range: 40°F (4.4°C) to 100°F (37.8°C)
- Humidity Range: 5%-95% relative humidity (RH)
- Dimensions: 5.75" in diameter x 1.8" depth
- Interconnects: No
- LED: Red, normal operation
- Five (5) Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.