Kidde Smoke Detector, 9V Battery Powered Fire Sentry & Ionization (i9040/0914)
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Kidde 0914E Micro Ionization Smoke Alarm
The Kidde 0914E smoke alarm was designed with the high-quality technology you’ve come to expect with Kidde products. This micro-ionization, battery-powered smoke alarm utilizes the ionization sensing technology that you need for your home fire and smoke protection. The Kidde 0914E can detect fine fire particles early to alert you to dangers in a more timely fashion. With a discreet, smaller design than other units and an easy installation, this battery-powered alarm comes with the 9V battery included.
As a single station unit, the Kidde 0914E requires no wiring on your part, and comes equipped with an easy one-touch test button to ensure your unit’s circuitry, horn alarm and battery are functioning properly.
Having continuous protection with a battery-powered smoke alarm like the Kidde 0914E is important. That’s why this unit also includes a low battery indicator, which will chirp to alert you that it needs replacing before it drains out.
The Kidde 0914E is a UL listed unit and comes with a three-year limited warranty for added protection.
• Battery Operated (9V Battery Included) Easy Installation and Provides Continuous Protection Even during Power Outages
• Test Button Tests Units Electronic Circuitry, Horn and Battery Function
• Low Battery Indicator Low Battery Warning Chirp Alerts User to Change Battery
• Discreet Design Four (4) inch diameter
• Model Number: i9040
• Part Number: 0914E
• Power Source: 9V Battery (included)
• Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10ft
• Temperature Range: 40°F to 100°F (4°C to 38°C)
• Humidity Range: 5%-95% relative humidity (RH)
• Sensor: Ionization
• Interconnects: No
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: