- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Kidde 0915E Smoke Detector, 9V Battery Powered Ionization (i9050)
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Kidde 0915E Battery Powered Ionization Smoke Alarm
The Kidde 0915E battery powered ionization smoke alarm is ideal for any environment, especially residential homes. It's a full-size alarm that uses a powerful ionization detector to warn you and your family of even the smallest smoldering fire. Best of all, the Kidde 0915E requires no wiring to install, as a single 9V battery powers the device. Even in the event of a power outage, the 9V battery-powered standalone unit will keep functioning.
Flashing LED lights indicate that the Kidde 0915E is receiving power and is functioning correctly. A low battery indicator will chirp when the battery needs to be replaced, taking the guesswork out of keeping your home protected. A test button also verifies that the Kidde 0915E is receiving a proper amount of power to sound the alarm at the first sign of fire.
The Kidde 0915E comes with a five-year manufacturer's warranty and a 9V battery included. Easily mountable straight out of the box, this unit is comes protected against tampering and theft in order to maintain the device’s integrity and functionality.
- Easy Installation with no wiring required
- Battery Operated (9V battery included) Provides continuous protection even during power failures
- Quality Design
- 5 year limited warranty
- Flashing LED Indicates alarm is receiving power
- Test Button Verifies battery and alarm operation.
- Low Battery Indicator Chirps when battery needs replacement
- Model Numbe: i9050 (Formerly Model 0915)
- Part Number: i9050
- Dimensions: 5" Diam. x 1-1/2" Width
- Power Source: 9V Battery (included)
- Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10ft
- Temperature Range: 40°F to 100°F (4°C to 38°C)
- Humidity Range: 5%-95% relative humidity (RH)
- Sensor: Ionization
- Size: 5" in diameter x 1.75" depth
- Interconnects: No
- LED: Red, normal operation
- 5 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers