Kidde Smoke Detector, 9V Battery Powered Ionization (i9050)
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Kidde 0915E Battery Powered Ionization Smoke Alarm
The Kidde 0915E battery powered ionization smoke alarm is ideal for any environment, especially residential homes. It's a full-size alarm that uses a powerful ionization detector to warn you and your family of even the smallest smoldering fire. Best of all, the Kidde 0915E requires no wiring to install, as a single 9V battery powers the device. Even in the event of a power outage, the 9V battery-powered standalone unit will keep functioning.
Flashing LED lights indicate that the Kidde 0915E is receiving power and is functioning correctly. A low battery indicator will chirp when the battery needs to be replaced, taking the guesswork out of keeping your home protected. A test button also verifies that the Kidde 0915E is receiving a proper amount of power to sound the alarm at the first sign of fire.
The Kidde 0915E comes with a five-year manufacturer's warranty and a 9V battery included. Easily mountable straight out of the box, this unit is comes protected against tampering and theft in order to maintain the device’s integrity and functionality.
Features:• Easy Installation with no wiring required
• Battery Operated (9V battery included) Provides continuous protection even during power failures
• Quality Design• 5 year limited warranty
• Flashing LED Indicates alarm is receiving power
• Test Button Verifies battery and alarm operation.
• Low Battery Indicator Chirps when battery needs replacement
Specifications:• Model Numbe: i9050 (Formerly Model 0915)
• Part Number: i9050
• Dimensions: 5" Diam. x 1-1/2" Width
• Power Source: 9V Battery (included)
• Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10ft
• Temperature Range: 40°F to 100°F (4°C to 38°C)
• Humidity Range: 5%-95% relative humidity (RH)
• Sensor: Ionization
• Size: 5" in diameter x 1.75" depth
• Interconnects: No
• LED: Red, normal operation
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: